Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
1 Day Course
When an employer’s first aid needs assessment identifies that a first aider is not necessary, the minimum requirement is to appoint a person to:
- Take charge when someone is injured or ill, including calling an ambulance if required.
- Look after the first aid equipment, e.g. restocking the first aid box
- Assist a certificated First Aid at Work first aider
Who is it for?
Any person with an interest in first aid or the responsibility as an appointed person in the workplace
- Handling of first aid situations.
- Control of Bleeding.
- Immediate basic treatment of various injuries.
- Identify and treat various injuries including fractures, electrical injuries, spinal injuries.
- First Aid box requirements.
- Requirements of a First Aider.
Can also count as 7 hours Driver CPC Periodic Training, you must request this when you make your booking.
Multiple choice question paper.
Every 3 years.
1 Day Emergency First Aid 2020
21st February 2020
25th March 2020
30th April 2020
19th May 2020
26th June 2020
24th July 2020
We have produced a number of videos aimed at giving people who are considering taking some first aid training some insight.