Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
1 Day Course
When an employer’s first aid needs assessment identifies that a first aider is not necessary, the minimum requirement is to appoint a person to:
- Take charge when someone is injured or ill, including calling an ambulance if required.
- Look after the first aid equipment, e.g. restocking the first aid box
- Assist a certificated First Aid at Work first aider
Who is it for?
Any person with an interest in first aid or the responsibility as an appointed person in the workplace
- Handling of first aid situations.
- Control of Bleeding.
- Immediate basic treatment of various injuries.
- Identify and treat various injuries including fractures, electrical injuries, spinal injuries.
- First Aid box requirements.
- Requirements of a First Aider.
Can also count as 7 hours Driver CPC Periodic Training, you must request this when you make your booking.
Multiple choice question paper.
Every 3 years.
1 Day Emergency First Aid 2018
23rd February 2018
19th March 2018
23rd April 2018
17th May 2018
8th June 2018
30th July 2018
16th August 2018
20th September 2018
22nd October 2018
16th November 2018
21st December 2018
If You Need Assistance
We have produced a number of videos aimed at giving people who are considering taking some first aid training some insight.